JOB TITLE: PEEL Volunteer (Admin, IT personnel, social media manager, public speaker, publicist)
- Passionate about impacting lives
- Willingness to learn
- Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Ability to work with people
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with other staff to produce good results
- Accept the guidance of your coordinator
- SSCE holders
- Universities, college of education or polytechnics graduates (before, during or after NYSC)
- This opportunity gives you volunteer experience which can be used for applications of national and international fellowships, scholarships, and internships.
- PEEL can validate your volunteer participation and send reference if and when need be, as regards your volunteer work.
- As a volunteer, you will be more exposed and knowledgeable.
- Volunteers will be given stipends for transportation and feeding. They will be given an honorarium at the end of the summit.
- All volunteers will be featured on the PEEL website.
- You will be glad that you served humanity
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications and resumes should be sent to email@example.com
NB: Identify what job or position you are applying for in your application.
You can apply all year round
Click on www.peelinitiative.org to know more about us.